COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
400g FONTANA Formiello Linguine
150g Parmesan cheese, grated
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
Sea salt, to season
Black pepper, to season
Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti until al dente, around 10 minutes. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of pasta water, and return to pot.
• Cut the lemon in two. Squeeze one half in a small bowl and thinly slice the remaining lemon into half moons, removing seeds and setting aside.
• Add lemon juice and zest, butter, Parmesan and ½ cup pasta water to pot, then toss gently to combine, adding additional pasta water.
• Add prosciutto, arugula, red pepper flakes and lemon slices and toss until arugula becomes soft.
• Season with salt and pepper and garnish with a handful of grated Parmesan.