COOKING TIME: 1 hour 30 minutes
225ml whole meal durum flour
125g Italian ’00’ flour
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 x 400g tin of COPPOLA Polpa Fine (Finely Chopped Tomatoes)
2 balls of mozzarella
200g baby spinach
100g pancetta in slices
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
Sea salt, to season
Black pepper, to season
COPPOLA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Poor the water in a bowl and resolve the yeast in the water. Add sea salt and knead in the whole meal flour and then the wheat flour. Knead the dough until smooth. Cover the bowl with a damp tea towel and let it rise for about 1 hour.
• Punch it down on a flour-covered table. Divide the dough in 4 pieces and roll each piece into a pizza. Leave them on a piece of baking paper.
• Slice the mozzarella. Wash the spinach and steam it in the water that is there. Squeeze the spinach free of water.
• Top the pizza dough with Finely Chopped Tomatoes, mozzarella, steamed spinach, pancetta and gorgonzola.
• Sprinkle with rosemary and sea salt and black pepper.
• Drip a bit of extra virgin olive oil on top and bake the pizzas in the oven (250 degrees Celsius) for approx. 12 min.